Power Mottos & Words To Live By
We often find ourselves defaulting to some ancient proverb or saying that resonates around our situation of the moment. Some of them we learned from our parents or elders and some we adopted as mantras to help us through difficulties.
These ‘sayings’ are a part of our programming and in whatever manner we learned them we need to revisit those words to see whether they are serving us or not.
How many thoughts equal one understanding?
Life Might Says
- Act from your own mind and in your own timing and synchronicity.
- A home is more than a place where friends find you; it is a place where you find yourself.
- An honest person will hear other people’s lies; a dishonest person will hear their own lies.
- Appreciate the good things in life and build internal monuments around them.
- Are people in fact weak because they are led to think they can’t control their own sex drive?
- Brains are sexy, too!
- Evilitis can be contagious…are you immune? Symptoms include crimentia; sinisteria; meangitis.
- Falling in love is a rush, not a rush job.
- How to reject an unwanted lover: I like/love you…but I don’t want you in my life right now.
- If you feel angry with someone, at least direct it towards them and not an innocent bystander.
- In seeking the truth, often the first thing that pops up is the lie.
- Intelligence does not discriminate.
- It’s not so much what you need to learn to make a good life…it’s more what you need to unlearn.
- Know the secret of turning negative into positive.
- Limbo is the place where you’re ready to create some life.
- Naiveté is not necessarily a virtue or a blessing.
- Never be a prisoner of some else’s bad decisions.
- One of the fears of success is that everyone will want to know how you did it.
- Remain in a state of harmony in the face of adversity.
- See the artist in the untapped potential of others.
- Sex can never heal a broken heart.
- Stand in your own shadow.
- The government doth underestimate the intelligence of the people.
- Time is the one true healer that we are often too busy for.
- Truth is often sweeter than the lies that are told.
- View your life as a business…then do a Profit and Loss Statement.
- When you feel yourself becoming angry, quickly find a new view of the situation.
- When you can’t avoid gossiping busybodies, give them something to work on for you.
- When you find yourself in limbo…be happy…it’s your chance to create anew.
- Women aren’t from Venus…they own the galaxy…along with the men from Mars.
- Why take drugs when the body has enough natural hormones to make you high?
- Yes, I believe in miracles…I just don’t have to explain them.
- You can never believe in nothing, because you can always believe in yourself.
- You may have to confuse someone with the truth before they will listen.
- YO = YOU take care of yourself first and then OTHERS can benefit from your strength.
Anonymous positive sayings
- Actions speak louder than words.
- Marriage was made for people…people were not made for marriage.
- Reality is a crutch for people who can’t handle drugs.
- The solution to the problem can be found in the problem itself.
- Thoughts are things.
- You are what you think.
Too true famous quotes
- As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he… James Allen
- If people see your weaknesses they will take advantage of them…Ivana Trump
All time favourite quote
Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness, concerning all acts of initiative (and creation). There is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas & splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favour all manner of unforeseen incidents & meetings & material assistance which no man could have dreamed would have come his way.
…by W.H.Murray includes a Goethe quote at the end
“Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness had genius, power & magic in it. Begin it now”
DO NOT listen to this poison
- Damned if you do and damned if you don’t.
- JOY = Jesus first, Others second, Yourself last.
- Nice guys finish last.
- No pain…no gain.
- Only the good die young.
- The world is a scary place to live.
- Want in one hand, shit in the other, and see which fills up the fastest.
- You can’t do anything about it. It’s the government!