When it comes to loving yourself, which is more about honouring the universal love inside that is the divine in you, no one can do it for you…neither can anyone stop you.
Where Lifeology is about the cause of core beliefs and values, lifestyle is about the effect of that cause in managing the different components of life; it’s how we act out our self-love or lack thereof.
Did you know you can be in the state of love all of the time?
We all know what it’s like to fall in love with someone or fantasize about a special someone to fall in love with. For most people, that kind of romantic love is deemed to be the ultimate in life quests and we are taught that we will be empty without it. What you probably didn’t know was that falling in love with life for the sake of it feels similar to falling in love with a person and is our first quest.
You shouldn’t be…deep down inside you already know it. Get back to your first love…your self…you can only teach that which you yourself know. Teach by example and love others from a place of honor and strength.
We all have the ability to be in love as it is our inherent nature and there are two ways of letting go and letting love happen that create a sense of romance with the universe and magic in the air. They both bring out the best in us with every good fortune and make the world a great place to be. The only differences between the two is that one has an object of desire in a dependent state that loses its sense of romance over time. You will never be disappointed when you fall in love with life itself and you can never fall out of love with it, because it doesn’t happen only when things are going well. There are no feelings of desperation or distant yearning or searching for love in all the wrong places, or heart-ache. Then, in the next quest, when you are already in love, you learn to share its power in all honesty with someone who has the same capacity for loving.
So what’s stopping you from being in love with life?
It all boils down to your beliefs about what love is.
Each day we consciously and subconsciously choose to make our life better or worse in our individual yearning for self-expression and search for personal identity. We choose to take responsibility for that life or blame others for it. Either way, it’s up to the individual to learn how to find harmony and make that better life for themselves! The point of zero inner conflict is where you can choose without struggle as it is in the struggling that we become tired, impatient, and frustrated with ourselves and others.
We all have self-contained common sense, instinct, and means, and we each choose whether or not we use them. There are good and bad, natural and logical consequences that result from our choices, and passive activity is a choice, too. There are also very powerful health and disease chemicals that are released into our body in direct response to our thoughts that are controlled by us alone.
Get to know the sound of your own gentle promptings from your inner voice to guide you.
Circumstances can push us a few degrees off-balance or send us to the far end of the scale in any or all aspects and bring us all kinds of distracting mind chatter. It’s up to each of us to maintain our balance as it is our foundation for new experiences and in creating and reaching new goals. This is a guide to un-learning crippling thought patterns and accompanying emotions as first and foremost in personal responsibility. Life is multi-faceted and distractions are many…those who know themselves and their thoughts best have the clear mind to envision and create a greater world with greater peace for the one and the many.
The fact is not everyone has the time or inclination to actively seek knowledge about life, but there are those who are prompted to do just that. These individuals will continue to find answers and solutions to make life better for the rest of humanity until all of humanity “gets it”. They are the warriors of the unseen world of thoughts about being human which of itself brings a sense of expanded loneliness at times. The very nature of the understanding process is in deciphering which thoughts are truth rather than ego. The highness test for truth is that it gives without taking. If an idea gives only to a select group or person by taking away from another, it is ego. When you think you have to take from another in order to have, it is a sign that you believe that there is not enough to go around, which is a lie.
Did you know that loving your self is your natural protection against bad experiences?
Caution: Be careful when you fall in love with life as it’s a very attractive quality to others. Use your powers of discernment when someone wants to get closer to you.
Identity – owning your own
Once you have studied the origins of your thought(s) and sorted out the emotional entanglement with others, you are left standing alone in a state of being…that is you in the ‘here and now’…you were there all along. The point of zero inner conflict becomes your new lease on a life that you can be in love with.
Over the course of your self-study, you likely:
- Estranged yourself from certain friends, family, and/or occupation that drained/suffocated you
- Experienced some emotions that you never heard of before
- Felt extreme awkwardness and uneasiness at letting go of old habits and thought patterns
- Found part of your identity wrongly being used by another
- Had a sense that you were always searching for something unknown, with a vague hunger
- Identified which thoughts were causing which body aches and pains, especially back aches
- Learned which parts of your life were your own choices and which parts you let others control
- Noticed body aches and pains that you had previously ignored and can now remedy
- Raised your self-esteem level noticeably
- Recognized many debilitating distractions in your life
- Saw how many sucker-like traits/people break away when an issue is taken care of for good
- Thought that you might be abnormal at times in your way of thinking, but the fact that it was healthier for you and your commitment to your self kept you seeking more resolution
- Unearthed a few lies and embraced a few truths
- Wondered how the problem got to be so much easier to face than the fear that kept you from facing it, until you realized that a part of you was taking care of it even through your fears
You can tell that you are free from a stifling past because there is no agonizing emotion attached to a particular thought anymore and your mind is cleared of nagging thought clutter. You notice, too that by taking care of past issues, any fear of future ones automatically disappear at the same time, because they too were attached to your skewed view state.
You may find out what ailments or residues of illness have made themselves at home in your body during the course of your angers and frustrations. Diseases or cancers may have also been started and now those too can be healed by your newly created healthy cells. You may also find that in the healing of your own wounds, you have the natural flowing ability to heal others without deliberate thought or interference.
It’s you again!
Once you get your self away from all the confusing details of your past, your new outlook on the world will allow you to feel:
- Capable of discerning what love really is when it appears to be coming towards you
- Cleansed and refreshed, as if you had just walked through a magnetic cloud that pulled all the residue of worry from you and then evaporated
- Closer to your own creativity
- Compassion for others still searching, especially those looking in the wrong place
- Good about what you learned and why loving your self first is the most important and unselfish thing you can do
- Grateful for every modicum of guidance that you found to help you figure it out
- Intelligent and knowledgeable about life in general, as if you now have the ‘inside scoop’
- You can say “Hi Great Person” to yourself when you look in the mirror rather than “Who Am I?”
- Like a new breed of warrior
- Life’s experiences are endless
- Lucky to be alive, depending on the depth of your trauma
- Now you have a well-defined shadow of your own, and no one is in front of you
- Patience towards your self and others, because you understand directed energy
- Protective towards your life as opposed to defensive when dealing with known person who harm
- Relieved and thankful that you had the survivor skills to get yourself through the experience(s)
- Satisfied and filled with a purified energy as your driving force
- Strong, independent, and trusting in your own decisions
- Strength and insight in the unseen world, with no desire to abuse it, but aware of how you have been manipulated, and how people still are manipulating others in it
- The journey inside to self-discovery is the most fantastic adventure you will ever go on
- There are no excuses and no blame, only personal responsibility
- You are in control of your life, not the demands of life controlling you
- Your energy is focused on the present where your thoughts have more impact for achieving goals
- Your life events are natural and deliberate rather than forced and random
- You want to be surrounded by more people like this
Most importantly, you love your self first and know it will sustain you in every aspect of your life as you regard it as the greatest gift that anyone could ever have and share.